While we all strive for and desire an active, healthy lifestyle as we grow older, unforeseen and unexpected changes are sometimes unavoidable. How we plan and prepare for these unforeseen changes will determine our experience when a transition must occur. Liberty Senior Living is committed to providing valuable resources for you and your loved ones to rely on during this period of change. As experts in the senior living industry, we have gathered information regarding various kinds of senior living options, technology and finances.
Planning for Your Future
- Wonder what’s considered a normal part of the aging process?
- Do You have a Long Term Care Plan?
- Navigating long-term care
- What’s the Difference Between a Senior Living Community and Independent Living?
- Helping your parents plan for assisted living
- Glossary of Senior Care Terms
- How to Be an Effective Advocate for Aging Parents
Senior Living Options
- In Search of the Appropriate Hearing Solution
- Apps to accelerometers: Can technology improve mental health in older adults?
- Harvard Health Ad Watch: How helpful are pulse monitors and home ECGs?
- Wearables and sleep: What can they really tell us?
- Engaging People with Dementia
- Learning Tech Helps Your Brain
- High-tech answers to low vision
- Aging With Geekitude: Addicted to Audiobooks
- Tune In to Internet Radio: Music, Talk, Drama
- How to Choose a Medical Alert System